Healing yourself is a practice of aligning Mind, Body, Spirit. It’s a journey of integrating the Mental, Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual into every breath. It’s a promise to love and honor your Self, recognizing within that You are someone worth your listening to and getting to know.
Massage, Yoga, being in Nature have been a big part of my journey because they are blissful, self-loving ways that I can come back to myself and the Truth of any moment. Letting go of tensions, teaching yourself how to be more and more completely present in your body, helps you recognize what you need in any given moment for optimum health and mental and emotional well being.
We all experience pain in our life on all levels; Emotionally, Physically, Mentally, Spiritually. When you turn your attention to that pain, acknowledging it, investigating what it’s trying to tell you, your suffering will shift.
Do you know what it feels like to be at peace within? Do you feel empowered in your health? Do you want to become aware of what your body needs to be healthy before it goes down the track of illness or injury?
Does this seem like I’m offering more than a massage or bodywork? I am.
This is what motivates me:
- That you can be fully present with yourself; acknowledge without judgement your mind chatter and those places in our body that make you look away or speak ill of
- That you will be able to look at stress and injury thru a mindset of possibility so you are able to see what your body is telling you; to learn, to grow, to evolve. To stretch and let go.
- join the journey to become fully embodied so that you can position your body and your life into a flow of balance and peace
In a massage or yoga session with me you are in a safe space to let go, to drop in and just be with you and in that, there’s no telling what the possibilities are.
I practice within the space of the Brahma Viharas, or Four Boundless States of Mind:
- Loving-Kindness, Metta, is the Love that cares
- Compassion, Karuna, is the Love that responds
- Sympathetic Joy, Mudita, is the Love that appreciates
- Equanimity, Upekkha, is the Love that allows